Hot Spiced Vanilla Tea
Treat yourself to a taste of sweet and spicy with this unique vanilla-ginger pairing. Nothing beats tea for two with this flavorful, fragrant brew.
- 1 small cinnamon stick per cup
- 2 whole cloves or 1/8 tsp. ground cloves per cup
- 1/2 inch piece of freshly peeled ginger root or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 20 oz. water
- 2 Black Pekoe Tea bags
- 2 tbsp. Tate+Lyle® Vanilla Cane Sugar Syrup
- Combine cinnamon, clove, ginger and water together in small saucepot and simmer 20 minutes to infuse spices. Reduce liquid down to about 16 fl oz. (2 c.)
- Add teabags and vanilla syrup, remove from heat and steep 3-5 min or until desired strength is reached.
- Strain tea into serving mugs